Looking to transform your business by improving your on-premises environments, accelerating your move to the cloud, and gaining transformative insights from your data? Here’s your opportunity to learn from the experts and ask the questions that help your organization move forward.
Join us for one or all of these training sessions for a deep dive into a variety of topics, including products like SQL Server 2017, Azure SQL Database, and Azure Cosmos DB, along with Microsoft innovations in artificial intelligence, advanced analytics, and big data.
SQL Server 2017
It’s all about choice. Now, you have the flexibility of leveraging SQL Server 2017’s industry-leading performance and security wherever you like—whether that’s on Windows, Linux, or Docker containers. We’re hosting two training sessions this month to help you learn more about the many exciting features of SQL Server 2017.
Industry-leading performance and security with SQL Server 2017
In this webinar, learn more about innovative SQL Server 2017 features that enhance your applications, analytics, and business intelligence (BI) workloads, including:
- Automated tuning features such as Adaptive Query Processing and Automatic Plan Correction for faster, more consistent performance.
- Advanced security features such as encryption at rest and in use, dynamic data masking, and row-level security.
- The ability to store and query graph data along with your existing SQL Server tables.
- In-database advanced analytics using R and Python machine-learning services.
Running SQL Server on Linux in Azure, AWS, and Google Cloud Platform
In addition to a comprehensive set of features and flexibility of their preferred platform or programming languages, customers want flexibility when it comes to their choice of underlying infrastructure. This includes both the underlying OS as well as the platform. In this in-depth training, we’ll cover:
- The different ways you can run your SQL Server 2017 on Linux workloads in the cloud. We’ll discuss what our Azure infrastructure enables, but also what other public or private cloud providers are offering.
- How you can leverage the Azure Infrastructure to enable new SQL Server 2017 on Linux scenarios.
- Demos of SQL Server 2017 on Linux in Azure, AWS, and the Google Cloud Platform.
Azure Cosmos DB
Engineering experts are leading a seven-part training series on Azure Cosmos DB, complete with interactive Q&As. In addition to a high-level technical deep dive, this series covers a wide array of topics, including:
By the end of this series, you’ll be able to build serverless applications and conduct real-time analytics using Azure Cosmos DB, Azure Functions, and Spark. Attend the whole series to become an Azure Cosmos DB guru, or just register for the sessions that interest you. Learn more.
Artificial Intelligence (AI)
Learn to create the next generation of applications—spanning an intelligent cloud as well as an intelligent edge powered by AI. Microsoft offers a comprehensive set of flexible AI services for any scenario and enterprise-grade AI infrastructure that runs AI workloads anywhere at scale. Modern AI tools designed for developers and data scientists help you create AI solutions easily, with maximum productivity.
Unlock deeper learning with the new Microsoft Cognitive Toolkit
Data is powerful, but navigating it can be slow, unreliable, and overly complex. Join us to learn about the Microsoft Cognitive Toolkit—offering deep-learning capabilities that allow you to enable intelligence within massive datasets. In this session, you’ll learn:
- What’s new with the Microsoft Cognitive Toolkit.
- How to maximize the programming languages and algorithms you already use.
- Cognitive Toolkit features, including support for ONNX, C#/.NET API, and model simplification/compression.
Filter content at scale with Cognitive Services’ Content Moderator
Learn how Azure Cognitive Services’ Content Moderator filters out offensive and unwanted content from text, images, and videos at scale. By combining intelligent machine-assisted technology with an intuitive human review system, Content Moderator enables quick and reliable content scanning. In this training, you’ll learn:
- Content Moderator platform basics.
- How to use the machine learning-based APIs
- How to easily integrate human review tools with just a few lines of code.
Advanced Analytics and Big Data
Data volumes are exploding. Deliver better experiences and make better decisions by analyzing massive amounts of data in real time. By including diverse datasets from the start, you’ll make more informed decisions that are predictive and holistic rather than reactive and disconnected.
Accelerate innovation with Microsoft Azure Databricks
Learn how your organization can accelerate data-driven innovation with Azure Databricks, a fast, easy-to-use, and collaborative Apache Spark-based analytics platform. Designed in collaboration with the creators of Apache Spark, it combines the best of Databricks and Azure to help you accelerate innovation, with one-click set up, streamlined workflows, and an interactive workspace that enables collaboration among data scientists, data engineers, and business analysts. In this session, you’ll learn how to:
- Use Databricks Notebooks to unify your processes and instantly deploy to production.
- Launch your new Spark environment with a single click.
- Integrate effortlessly with a wide variety of data stores.
- Improve and scale your analytics with a high-performance processing engine optimized for the comprehensive, trusted Azure platform.
Source:: Microsoft – SQL Server